Dallas, Tex. – June 16, 2011 — Principal Solar, Inc (PSI; OTC Pink: PSWWD), a publicly traded renewable energy holding company which concentrates its resources on rapidly advancing the inevitable, worldwide utilization of solar power through a unique roll-up strategy, today announced the thought-leaders, strategists, and global business experts comprising its Advisory Board.
“The collective expertise and experience of these dynamic individuals will power our unique business model and advance industry leadership initiatives,” says Michael Gorton, CEO and Chairman of PSI.
Members of the Principal Solar Advisory Board include distinguished experts in energy and global finance:
- Robert N. Castellano, Ph. D., solar luminary and solar photovoltaic (PV) scientist
- Peter Dauterman, director, Pegasus Funds, expert in corporate finance, business development, marketing, tax strategy
- Scott Deatherage, J.D., partner, Patton Boggs LLP; author; expert in environmental, renewable energy, climate change, greenhouse gas regulations
- Brigadier General Rebecca “Becky” Halstead, (retired), strategic commander of 20,000 soldiers and 5,000 civilians in Iraq; founder, STEADFAST Leadership
- David Nelson, (AIF®), experienced leader in finance, law, energy
- Steve Perkins, business leader in information technology, finance, communications
- David Lawrence Ramsour, Ph.D., leading authority on economic development and international finance
- Mike Warren, J.D., business and energy legal expert
About Principal Solar
Principal Solar, Inc (PSI; OTC Pink: PSWWD) is a publicly traded renewable energy holding company which concentrates its resources on the acquisition, finance, development, and management of solar power companies to rapidly advance the inevitable utilization of solar power. The company is building the world’s first online library dedicated exclusively to the field of solar energy – a 24-hour gateway to current information, perspectives and thought-leadership: www.definitivesolarlibrary.com. Visit www.PrincipalSolar.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Statements in this release regarding future plans, expectations, projections, events or conditions are forward-looking statements. Actual results, including business plans and results, integration benefits and demand growth, could differ materially as a result of a variety of factors, including our ability to: achieve the value creation goals of the reverse merger; promptly and effectively integrate businesses; alter management time on integration-related issues; make changes in long-term solar energy prices or other market or economic conditions affecting the solar energy industry; control political or regulatory developments; foresee technical or operating difficulties; predict political events or disturbances; manage the outcome of commercial negotiations; avoid wars and acts of terrorism or sabotage. We cannot guarantee that any of the events anticipated by this forward-looking statement will not occur and, if any of them do occur, we cannot control the subsequent potential impact they might have on our operations or financial condition. We assume no duty to update these statements in the future. References to resources in this release include quantities that are not yet classified as “proved reserves” under SEC definitions, but that we believe will ultimately be produced.
CPR for PSI